Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lab 5: A Work In Progress

My lab 5 is definitely still a work in progress. I still want to tweek the graphics and base map a bit, although I am happy with my army icons. I used AI to illustrate the basemap, which accordingto adobe should transfer over without a problem--but alas, it crashes flash everytime. So, in the next week in addition to adding what we need to for Lab 6 the basics of my map need to be spruced up. I am also going to change the timeline around because I think 12sec=1 day is a bit slow, but where I have it now is too fast.
I also have had to sidestep the instructions because I don't have CS4, so I don't have the fancy motion editor like in the SOP.
I foresee myself spending a fair amount of time on this over spring break--in order to get results I am happy with.

No comments: